Thursday, 28 April 2011

Crazy Chance

Girl you got me goin’ crazy! You got me goin’ crazy!
Coz I took a crazy chance, a crazy chance on your love…

Remember once upon a time I thought that you were mine,
Remember we said we were meant to be,
So different from the rest, and I tried to do my best…to please you,
Oh, baby, how I tried…

Now you’re always half a kiss away, and even when our lips meet,
You’re always just out of reach,
Trying to tease me, playing with my mind,
And though you’re bad for my health, I keep on telling myself…

I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love
I took a chance on your love…
I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love
You got me going crazy!

Now I’m knocking at your door, I can’t take this anymore,
You’ve got me! I’m on a losing streak.
It’s all been said and done, no use to carry on,
I can’t fake it, I’ve got to let you know…

If you asked me for another day,
If you went on your knees, and you begged to me please,
Couldn’t stay, I know I’d lose my mind,
I really must have been blind, It’s really over this time…

I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love
I took a chance on your love…                                                   
I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love                        
You got me going crazy!

I put my trust in you baby, and you let me down,
And all the time I was with you on shaky ground, girl,
Whispering, "It will be all right",
Like the way you said to me, on the day I met you…

Crazy! Crazy!                                                                            
It’s crazy! You got me goin’ crazy!                                                
It’s crazy! You got me goin’ crazy girl!

I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love                            
I took a chance on your love…                                                      
I took a crazy chance, crazy chance on your love                            
I took a chance on your love…                                                   

And you know I did! And you know I did!                                        
I took a risk on your love                                                               
I ain’t gonna take no more! I ain’t gonna take no more!                   
You got me going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment